Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Friday · January 28, 2022
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Colorado) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7on/7off is ideal.
- Intubations can be handled by the ED docs or Crnas.
- 11/23-12/11 nights.
- 11/12-14 nights.
- This is a great facility with all the new equipment that you need.
- Waterfalls, mountains, scenic railway rides and one of the most unique national parks in the country.
- The only procedure required is vent management.
- 12/23-25 nights.
- But, not required Night Shifts 7pm-7am Night Shifts - Responsible for the Med Surg & ICU Floor Vent Mgt is only Required procedure ICU Open (Crna/ED Docs can help with Intubations).
- Very manageable patient load and day or night shifts flexibility.
- All this could be at your fingertips with our 7on/7off ongoing Hospitalist opportunity in gorgeous southern Colorado.
This locum tenen job from Onyx M.D. was last open on Dec 2.