Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Monday · December 11, 2023
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Parker) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Leadership experience required.
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience required.
- The system believes in combining medical expertise with compassion to care for the whole person.
- Parker Adventist Hospital, Littleton Adventist Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center - Colorado Springs are part of the Centura Health System, the region's largest health care network.
- Flexible scheduling providing excellent work/life balance.
- 24 hour shifts - 5 clinical shifts per month.
- Extended service agreement for private community.
- Full-time, W2 position.
- Leadership Stipend.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- OB ED.
- St. Frances and Littleton both have a level III Nicu as well.
- Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- CO license preferred, not required.
- Competitive hourly rate and benefits package.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- These facilities all have state of the art birthing centers.
- Local residence or willing to relocate.
- Facilities covered would be Parker Adventist Hospital, Littleton Adventist Hospital, Rose Medical Center and St. Francis Medical Center - Colorado Springs.
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- Known as "The Mile High City", Denver boasts three hundred days of sunshine a year, a vibrant arts and cultural scene, and easy access to plenty of outdoor adventures.
- We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
- Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision.
- Primarily based out of one or two of the hospitals.
- Delivery room.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality, full-time, board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist for our Regional Medical Director role at a physician-led program in Denver, CO.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 16.