Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Saturday · July 2, 2022
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position Overview.
- 8 AM to 8 AM (24 hours).
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible - within 6 years of completing residency.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- A background in Critical Care is strongly preferred, one must be able to manage a vent.
- On-site rounding and on.
- The Denver area is one of the country's most populous metropolises and has consistently been ranked one of the best places to live and work in the United States Denver receives four distinct seasons, making it a popular place for winter recreation.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Scheduling: September - December.
- An outpatient health center near the Greater Denver Area is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- The area also has a rich culture, including a vibrant music scene and the world-famous Denver Broncos.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Experience Required: 1-year recent experience.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine, Critical Care.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by KPG Provider Services.