Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Saturday · July 2, 2022
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Colorado Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Scheduling: January 2022 - Ongoing.
- Pediatrics experience (including Pals cert) - Required.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- An inpatient health center in the Colorado Springs Metropolitan Area is looking to add a Trauma Surgeon to their team.
- Availability: Full-Time/Part-Time.
- Covid Vaccination: Required.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Residency/Training: General Surgery.
- Position Overview.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- BC General Surgery with trauma experience - Required.
- Colorado Springs is one of Colorado's largest cities and has been consistently praised for its livability.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Title: Trauma Surgeon.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 15.