Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Saturday · July 2, 2022
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Grand Junction ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: No procedures are required, but preferred.
- Shift Times: 10-14 hours (7a-5p/7p/9p, 1p-11p) or 8 hours (11p-7a).
- Patient Encounters: 15-18 per day on average, sometimes it spikes in the low 20s.
- EMR System: Meditech and paper documentation in the inpatient.
- Mewsnie Midy.
- Credentials: Board Certified, Internal Medicine Only.
- Recruitment Sourcer.
- ICU: Open - need to be comfortable rounding on patients.
- Smart Physician Recruiting,.
- Smart Physician Recruiting is seeking a Locum Tenens Hospital Medicine practitioner for shifts at medical center in Western Colorado.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.