Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Tuesday · December 6, 2022
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Solo nocturnist from 0200-0700.
- Multiple MDs on days.
- We would place a higher priority on scheduling locums candidates willing to work nights.
- Nocturnist in-house from 7p-7a.
- Standard 7 shift blocks, Weds-Thursday.
- Government: No.
- The facility is located in Colorado.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- A facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Some flexibility in these stretches.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-20.
- Procedures Required: No.
- Closed ICU with Intensivists in-house.
- Reference ID: ORD-135106-MD-CO.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- 25% of our nights are covered by a nocturnist currently.
- Travel, lodging, and malpractice coverage are provided.
- Active CO license and Active DEA required.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- No procedures, No ICU rounding, No ICU admissions.
- Swing MD from 2p-2a.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- Hospitalist coverage is needed for 7-14 shifts per month.
- Support Staff: No APP support.
- Night Shift.
- Nocturnist MD solo from 0200-0700.
- Clinicians living in CO are preferred but not required. The client is adding a 7th rounder to their day shift to assist with Winter, respiratory census.
- Our physicians all rotate through nocturnist coverage otherwise.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago